Monday, March 12, 2012

~Cereal Box Nostalgia~

Remember when you were a little kid, and whenever you eat cereal, you would try to read everything on the box? I was so happy I did that this morning. I was eating Honeycomb (my favorite cereal) and I noticed this on the box:





I'd written a blog entry a while ago, about Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. In one of them I was giving thoughts and ideas about different ways to reuse things. Like cans for pencil holders, or sandwich bags to hold old photos.
On the back on this Honeycomb box it shows different ways to REUSE the box!
I thought it was the cutest thing~


I know it's not THAT big of a deal, but I felt so happy that other people, COMPANIES, are also pushing to help restore the planet.
Just wanted to share this~


They even have a website you can go to if you want to share your ideas with how you can reuse the cereal box.

gobigfortheplanet.com

So cute~

No comments:

Post a Comment